Friday, June 19, 2009

The Daily ACK 6/19/2009

ACK!

I've been working on the motorcycle again! I put a set of fork seals on my Kawasaki and like my status says, who ever said fork seals were easy, wasn't 46 years old! I think the big problem is that I don't turn a wrench to make a living like I once did. I don't bend a wrench everyday and my skills in that area have eroded some. I'm good with that problem. I have good friends that mechanic on a daily basis and know a heck of a lot more than I ever did.

The only real problem I had was putting that Motorcycle up on jack stands. At one point it slipped and fell into the front right fender on my 2002 Ford Focus Station Wagon. It left a pretty good sized dent. I wasn't happy about that. I believe I can get most of the dent out and it will be ok. Note to self. Don't park your car beside the motorcycle you are putting on jackstands! ....

Sophie is doing well and actually wanted to play with me and it was her choice. I was a bit dirty from working on the carport but I was happy she seems to be getting used to schmoozing (playing) with dad. Dylan enjoys when we call him from the foot of the bed for a schmoozing session.

Ok...it is time to get a move on!....

Have a good friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment