Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Friend needs help 6/7/2012

I have a good friend who is in need of help. 
Varda Epstein, writer, mother of 12 and baker of all things (The baked goods she post pictures of on her facebook page look YUMMY) has a need for LOTS of dental work and stands a good chance of losing her teeth.  More information can be had by going to her "Tooth Fairies for Varda" facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/ToothFairiesForVarda

Varda also writes a blog, full of interesting things, that can be found at http://www.judeanrose.blogspot.com/

I wish I had a $1,000,000 to send to her to help with her problems....sad to say I can't do that. I wish I was rich rather than so damn good looking! 

Well, you do what you can when you can and this is what I can do.


Thank you for reading!
J.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work helping a friend!!! I HOPE THAT MANY READ THIS.....and help Varda eat her sweets with some teeth! The tooth fairie needs to be good to Varda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. You guys are gonna make me cry. Such good friends. I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny, VERY nice work! I also wish I were wealthy for same reason (to help Varda more)! This is great to help spread the word & that's what she needs, so more ppl will be able to send in their help. You & Randi are very good friends to many of us & we are so fortunate to have you both!

    ReplyDelete