Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Daily ACK 6/17/2009


ACK!!

This blog thing has made me change my ACK time. I usually ACK during the morning but by posting in the blog in the morning, it isn't transfered into the NOTES section of Facebook until I'm at work and I can't go to Facebook at work so I can't send The Daily ACK to any of my friends that are on facebook. Things that make you go HMMMMMM! By writing The Daily ACK at night by the morning it should be transfered to Facebook so I can sent it to some people.

As an update to the repair of my transmission in my 2002 Ford Focus ZTW let me say this. The repair was done by CarCare and Repair on Broad Street in Sumter SC and they have done a fantastic job with my car. I can tell a difference in how the car shifts and runs and I do believe it is better than it was. I don't have a problem with Car Care at all. David and Rusty have been wonderful to me. I have a problem with the lack of the drive train warranty company (CARS) paying so little on my overall bill. I'm still a bit frosted about that! The BBB from western PA wrote me back that they have contacted the company.

Things at work are good but busy. I'm darn happy to have a good job that is within 10 minutes of my house.....In that way, life is good.

Ok...I'm off to watch After Catch and check my eyelids for holes!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment