Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Daily ACK 11/2/2011 Another YEAR of this??!!??

ACK!!!
We are ONE YEAR away from the presidential elections being OVER.
You mean we have another year of hearing about sexual harassment from a candidate.
Along with one candidate saying another candidate is full of CRAP about something or other. ACK!

I believe in voting and I vote every chance I get but hearing the "talking heads" talk
ENDLESSLY over and over and over about the same things just drives me NUTS.
We have another year that Michelle Bachman can sing Happy Birthday to Elvis on the anniversary of his death
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/16/michele-bachmanns-elvis-birthday_n_928454.html)
in South Carolina!!!

Look, South Carolina has an image problem as it is, we need no help from "political fruitcakes" coming to the state
doing something STUPID on our soil....we seem to be able to muck that up without any outside help!
(our ability to muck up our own state is neither a good thing or bad thing but it is the truth)
I could care less about all the SWIRL around the candidates. STICK TO THE FACTS! not the republican facts or the democratic facts
but the REAL TRUE FACTS.

A few words for the people currently in office:
I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU BEING REELECTED
Do what is truly RIGHT for this country.
I CARE about you doing what is right for this COUNTRY! No more, No less
I almost feel that we need to vote ALL OF YOU OUT OF OFFICE
Ok....I have to step off my soapbox and get moving on to my day!

J.

3 comments:

  1. Amen, bro.I am with ya on the point they should ALL go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean SC really, I meant the feds currently in office. They should all pack up and get the ACK out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I understand 100%...I'm so mad that they get in office and ride the gravy train and then get out of office and draw a retirement after as little as one term (I think) and then they get huge speaking fees and become a lobbyist and still get on the dole talking to their former friends about a company they are lobbying for that wants something that isn't good for the American people but is GREAT for that company....it chaps my backside a bit!

    ReplyDelete